If you want to give it a try, creating a library widget on Facebook is very easy!
Here is how to do it:
- Click on “Embed as a library widget” and copy the HTML code
- Install the Static HTML iframe app on your page:
- Go to https://apps.facebook.com/static_html_plus/
- Click on “Add to the page” (left column)
- Select the fan page and click on “Add to the page”
- Go to your Facebook page and click on the new “Welcome” tab (left column)
- Paste the HTML code of your publication
- Click on “Save”
Voilà! Readers now have access to your latest publications by clicking on your Facebook library.